[3830] RTTY Roundup VA2UP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VA2UP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 04:00:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  202
   40:  457
   20:  525
   15:  540
   10:    6
------------
Total: 1730  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 62  Total Score = 202,410

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I expected pretty poor conditions and sure enough got them on saturday on 15 and
20 but low band activity on saturday night was pretty good. Better on the high
bands for sunday.
All in all I can't complain although you always would like...more ha ha!
Had to give up qrg a number of times. Left several mults on the road as it was
virtually impossible to get through some of the pilups. Had to reboot 2 or 3
times not too sure why but all the rest worked fine.
Haven't had much practice lately and this was a good opportunity to get some
dust off the op. Thanks for the Qs and the fun. Wish you all a healthy and
happy 2016.  73 Fabi  va2up