[3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 16:22:40 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  347
   40:  494
   20:  695
   15:  425
   10:  145
------------
Total: 2106  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 74  Total Score = 280,098

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The 3rd radio monitoring 10 meters was very helpful in watching the fickle 10
meter band as I actually picked up 12 DX mults. Highlight being VP8NO calling
me on 10. Seems like 10 meter openings of late have been very limited to
certain areas, but Sundays opening was petty widespread, actually supporting a
run on that band. Honestly was not expecting 145 Qs on 10. I thought 15 was
down but 20 was very good. 80 and 40 had good runs too. My personal best effort
in the RU. Thanks to all for the Qs. Lots of unfamiliar calls, which is a good
thing. Also, I thought guys had their macros pretty concise, which helps
everybody.