[3830] RTTY Roundup N8FYL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N8FYL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:01:12 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N8FYL
Operator(s): N8FYL
Station: N8FYL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:   56
   40:  184
   20:   80
   15:  100
   10:   45
------------
Total:  465  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 17  Total Score = 31,155

Club:

Comments:

Wow! Bands seemed in good shape here in MI.  Missed DE, ND, NM, and WY for WAS
personal goal.  DX contacts were harder to find than last year so my mult count
was down, but Q count was a bit over twice as high with only about 60% more
operating time. FUN!!!  I was planning to enter as Unlimited but since there
were so many signals to be heard I started without the cluster and decided to
run the contest without it. WC0WB had the most amazingly clean signal on the
2Tone display. Working AG4W in AL on 21.09743 & N5KWN in TX on 21.09732
around 2017Z was a highlight because they were so close in frequency that
AG4W's low tone was centered between N5KWN's tones.  They probably couldn't
hear each other.  First time I have seen such a phenomena.