[3830] NAQP CW N6WM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6WM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:39:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fremont CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   25     9
   40:   30    22
   20:   75    37
   15:   75    28
   10:   75    25
-------------------
Total:  280   121  Total Score = 33,880

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #5

Comments:

Ok so I wanted to do some testing of flex radio software in a contest
environment, but I had it here at the house.  So instead of remoting into K6LRG
I decided to give it a go from the Teeny little pistol.

I had a blast.  I was totally part time, and I totally could have done better
with solid BIC using a dipole and a hustler vertical..

I know right?  hahaha.

Anyway mission accomplished, tested the software (worked fine business! and the
good receiver helped also)and found out that a resonant dipole at 30 ft is a
very potent radiator! Who would have guessed..

Radio: Flex 6500
Antennas:
10/15/20- SteppIR dipole on a TV mount on my chimney
40/80- Hustler 5btv with like only 18 radials in my garden (I swear you really
can work people on these!)
160- Nodda. sorry.
Software- N1MM logger +

73 and seeya next time