[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MARKO.L.MYLLYMAKI@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:17:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   53    24
   80:  116    31
   40:  312    49
   20:  256    43
   15:  271    52
   10:  179    31
-------------------
Total: 1187   230  Total Score = 273,010

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had goal of 1200 Qs and almost made it.  I think 20 was bit down from here.
Never worked any WY and 6 different Canadian provinces including BC and AB, I
don't understand how that happened, as I was keeping some antenna to that
direction most of the time.  I tried to move few mults but none of the moves
worked so I just gave it up and tried to run on bands which were open and I
felt that should have many mults still to work and many of them just rolled in
with other QSOs.  This is really great little contest and low power seems to
work wonders.  Thanks for QSOs and 73 de Marko N5ZO