[3830] NAQP CW VY1AAA(W1VE) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VY1AAA(W1VE) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:28:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: VY1AAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: YT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   62    30
   20:   14    12
   15:   37    20
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  113    62  Total Score = 7,006

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Jerry's Hudson Multiops

Comments:

I split my remote time from between VE4EA and VY1AAA, ending up with most of the
time on VE4EA, because the propagation was so poor in the arctic.

Nice to work so many RICH's.

With 100w and compromise antennas, hard to get people's attention.  More good
things happening with antennas soon!  See you all in the BC QSO Party.

Amazing how good ops hear!   Some were s1-s2, answering me on the first call.

Kudos to Jeff, W2FU -- he must of been watching RBN, as he was always my first
contact on a band, about after my first or second CQ.

Always glad to give out the multiplier -- don't,forget to listen northward in
the contests!

73, Gerry W1VE / VE1RM
for VY1AAA - The Yukon CanAm Contest Club