[3830] NAQP CW K6LA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6LA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:42:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18     6
   80:   58    16
   40:  324    49
   20:  422    53
   15:  246    49
   10:  142    29
-------------------
Total: 1210   202  Total Score = 244,420

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

It was great until I had to go to 80 meters. It was very noisy here. I shouldn't
have left so much time for the end. I seem to say feel that way every contest I
do from home. I have to leave my 80 meter mojo mindset in PEI where it
belongs.

Still the rates were great on the high bands with 163 in the first hour and
over 135 the next 3 hours. I didn't hear 10 get short so I was down on mults
there.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT