[3830] NAQP CW NY3A(@WX3B) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NY3A(@WX3B) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:47:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NY3A
Operator(s): K3WI NY3A WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  120    36
   80:  510    57
   40:  422    59
   20:  338    56
   15:  159    48
   10:   64    28
-------------------
Total: 1613   284  Total Score = 458,092

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Many thanks to Steve NY3A and Bill K3WI for starting the contest in my absence
while I was visiting family.  I arrived home just after 6:00pm in time to get
settled and do some operating!

Bands were interesting...propagation seemed down from 2013, and our score sure
followed.  80 and 160 were super quiet, 40 was plagued by rain static from the
local storm.

It was fun hearing all the operators named "Rich" - in honor of our
recent Silent Key Rich KL7RA.

The best ears award on 80 goes to KH6LC who incredibly pulled our signal out of
thin air.  On 160, that award goes to N2IC Steve for copying us.

Great time - now it is time to put together a competitive SSB effort.

73,

Jim Nitzberg WX3B on behalf of team NY3A