[3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:49:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   44    21
   80:  145    40
   40:  178    43
   20:  126    40
   15:   32    15
   10:    5     2
-------------------
Total:  530   161  Total Score = 85,330

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: KCCC Chiefs

Comments:

Had issues with RF in the shack locking up the computer and lost an hour at the
beginning rebooting and re-logging. Killed any chances of runs or mults on 10
and 15 meters. Cured the problem by unplugging the keyboard and monitor and
just using the laptop computer which I cannot see well enough to type on. Made
some really fat-finger errors- Apologies to everyone- I really can copy CW,
just could not type it in. That along with the Chiefs football game(they
finally won a playoff game) and a KU basketball game caused me to run short on
time and have the poorest score I've had in years. Still a fast fun contest.
TNX to all for putting up with my typing and errors. Hope the log checkers are
forgiving. CU all on ssb.