[3830] NAQP CW NC6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:57:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 9:16

  160:   11     6
   80:   88    22
   40:  128    39
   20:  149    47
   15:  100    37
   10:   26    14
-------------------
Total:  502   169  Total Score = 84,838

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Still using the Inverted V at 30' on all bands, and its weaknesses are obvious
at 100 Watts. I did manage to work almost the full 10 hours with a very bad
cold, and there was great participation this year with 10 M open somewhat for a
few hours to the East Coast. I'm expecting to have my 55' tower and SteppIR up
before the fall contests, so no more excuses then!