[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:06:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): W0UCE N4YDU AA4FU N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  173    46
   80:  459    55
   40:  472    61
   20:  314    61
   15:  172    56
   10:  119    30
-------------------
Total: 1709   309  Total Score = 528,081

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

For our QTH in NC this contest started out with us only being able to find
Propagation in the dictionary. Judging by the central and western US scores
already posted, the old Real-Estate term comes to mind. Location, location,
location. 10 meters and 15 meters were very disappointing and 20 was not much
better. Then there was that little problem of ME setting up Skimmer wrong. Why
no spots?  Well, when only Texas is selected as NA DX that might be the reason.
Thanks to Alan for finding my error. From there on, CLEAR SAILING. We could not
have asked or better or quieter conditions on 40, 80 and 160. We simply ran out
of time, not out of stations calling.

As always it was fun getting the team together and working a contest. Although
not making any Qs Chef Archie was here to make our dinner. We all enjoyed a
very tasty casserole which kept us going to the end.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs, repeats fun time. Congrats to the other M2
stations for the great scores already posted and those yet to come.

73 from the CAMP LN team,

Jack W0UCE
Nate N4YDU
Alan AA4FU