[3830] NAQP CW K0BJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0BJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:27:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   83    35
   80:  111    36
   40:  145    42
   20:  142    43
   15:  139    37
   10:   47    26
-------------------
Total:  667   219  Total Score = 146,073

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Broncos 1

Comments:

I was on one of 3 GMCC teams and had no time constraints for this one.  BUT... I
was stuck in quicksand late afternoon.  Wednesday we came home from HS5-land via
: 6 hour nonstop bus, 30 minute taxi, flights of 2, 13.5, 1.7 hours and 3.5 in
our car from DIA.... plus associated (reasonable) conx time.  I thought I was
reasonably well back to CST but my brain was telling me otherwise  :-)

10 was a bit better than I expected.  I haven't done NAQP alot, and ended up
not devoting enough time to the low bands.  However it was better than I
thought for a while.... I took off 55 min for supper, and somehow (that brain
fatigue thing again...) decided I needed to QRT at 0355Z.  As I was punching
down the RESCORE CURRENT CONTEST button I realized my math was faulty, and went
back to 160 and 80 for another hour.  Always fun to work teammates and fellow
GMCCers.