[3830] NAQP CW WA5POK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA5POK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:07:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WA5POK
Operator(s): WA5POK
Station: WA5POK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   33    22
   80:  123    34
   40:  192    39
   20:  113    39
   15:   27    14
   10:   64    15
-------------------
Total:  552   171  Total Score = 94,392

Club:

Team: SECC#3

Comments:

Rough start! Wx front blew in, raining so hard on metal roof I could not hear
the radio, so much rain static noise I could not hear many stations, wind kept
whipping the zepp and open wire feed line around so much
that the rig's autotuner had a hard time keeping up with constantly changing
swr. Asked YL to hold feed line still (Kidding) and I can't repeat as to where
she was going to place my radio (Kidding, I think). Once the wx settled down
then I was able to get to work in the contest and have some real real fun! QTH
is up on the Cumberland Plateau in South central TN.

Rig:K3;
Antennas: Pair of 20 EDZ, switched between NE/SW and the other NW/SE, used on
80-10;
80/160 inverted L. Gotta get my tower up.

As for "Troll," I was explaining ham radio and the NAQP contest to a
fellow caver (another passion of mine, caving) and he said, "Troll, use
Troll for you name." I did.