[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:06:15 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 13

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

  160:
   80:  16     16
   40:  39     29
   20:  16      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  71     53  Total Score = 3,763

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Short time this morning...and casual operation.

Trying to stick with 36 wpm, so thanks to all who humbled me today.  But, 'twas
fun, for sure.

Oh, boy...coming across Scotty, W7SW, is like finding an oasis in the desert.
I start smiling as soon as I hear even a portion of his call.  You just NEVER
know what name he will be using each time.  So, 'twas cool to work MLK today.
Maybe I should have used 'Elvis' so one SK could speak with another SK.  Ha!

No heat in the garage shack this morning, so I apologize for all my paddle's
mistakes (for sure, those mistakes weren't MINE!!!)...but it was 27 degrees F
out here today.  So, I won't linger.

Hope to see/hear y'all at 1900z.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'