[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 01:04:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3     3
   80:   86    30
   40:  249    37
   20:  366    42
   15:   87    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  792   137  Total Score = 108,504

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Team 2: Rocky Mtn NP

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil BM-10,and home brewed G5RV up 50 feet,running N-S at
6,053 feet elevation. Rapid QSB at times. Ten meters was dead to me. Worked 34
VE's, 1 Hawaii, 3 Alaska, and one Cayman Islands.Ca=184 Q's or 23%, TX=64 Q's
or 8%, WA =40 Q's or 5%, and OH=37 Q's or 5%. Mistracked my breaks and had to
cease operations at 0539 UTC in order to stay below ten hours of Op time. Great
to have WC7S move me to other bands for the rare WY mult, (hi-Hi). Worked a few
GMCC Club members, but missed a lot of you. I fooled the ATU in my Kenwood
950SD long enough to snag TX, IN, and MT on 160 Meters with no Marconi Adapter
employed!Several "I need Wyoming for my last state" QSL request is a
real rate killer! Another "Boy and his Wire" Adventure from my
Wyoming Apartment QTH is in the books. Thanks to all that worked me.