[3830] BARTG Sprint WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 04:12:29 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

------------
   80:   17
   40:   85
   20:  127
   15:  140
   10:    0
------------
Total:  369  Mults = 37  Continents = 6  Total Score = 81,918

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first hour so did not get as many JAs as I think I could have. Only
14 DXCC entities and by Saturday night (0513UTC) my rate was at a crawl and I
had had enough. Did better than last year by about 20k.

Still wonder why I never worked a single VK (and they have 10 PrifixZone mults
which are lost. Second mystery is 5 VE Districts missing in action too ...that
is way too many mults left under the table. East Coasters probably ate up all
the country multipiers it could handle from EU and scores will not even be in
the same room.

WN6K, Paul
(going to look for my cheese to go with this whine.... )