[3830] CQ160 CW N3HEE Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N3HEE Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 13:36:02 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 21:30

Total:  QSOs = 753  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 26  Total Score = 155,459

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got off to a REALLY bad start on Friday night.  Had to splice a coax cable after
the Blizzard of 2016.  Something ate the coax ? That was causing rf issues in
the shack which caused the computer monitors to go on and off if I ran near
legal limit.  Had to back down to a KW which seemed to work.  Also got a late
start due to company and had another hour break where I should have been on the
air.  Also went to bed early due to frustration.  Hit is HARD on Saturday night.
Worked almost all of the DX I could hear. I still don't have RX antennas that
work for me.  Worked three Hawaii stations.  Saw Alaska spotted several times
but could not hear him.  Worked 49 states which was fun.  Radio(K3)and amp(Ten
Tec Titan 425) worked flawlessly.  Lots of fun !  -Joe N3HEE