[3830] CQ160 CW LZ2CJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LZ2CJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 19:26:42 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LZ2CJ
Operator(s): LZ2CJ
Station: LZ2CJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pleven
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 70  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 20  Total Score = 7,100

Club:

Comments:

If one was telling me I will work 20 countries on top band with my 40m single
el. Delta Loop antenna I would never believe it. Well done and good ears of ops
at all those 70 stations I worked. Only one DX - TA3D and the most distant
station I heard at my extremely noisy city location was RT8U in zone 17.

"Best ears" Award goes to EI0R. I do not know how he did it, but he
picked up my call sign after just a single call ! And it was the most distant
station I was able to work with my 40m band single el. Delta Loop antenna,
which base is just some 6 m above the ground.

My new TS590SG proved to be an excellent contest radio, too. Excellent CW
reception on a crowded band.

73, and TNX for Q's
Wally LZ2CJ