[3830] CQ160 CW VE3CV Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3CV Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:04:43 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: ENJ93el
Operating Time (hrs): 5.17

Total:  QSOs = 187  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 12  Total Score = 53,708

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Out of gas for this one.  Shortest effort ever.  Bummer.  Just one sweep of the
band on Friday night and a few DX on Saturday...too much time hunting VP8STI
and SGI and busting pileups all week wore me out.  Good opening to EU on
Saturday, but only OT6M made it in my log.  Hopefully FY5KE got my call right
for a new one. Nice to hear Hawaii in the mornings again.
Jeff  VE3CV