[3830] CQ160 CW VE9AA Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE9AA Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 22:06:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Total:  QSOs = 112  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 2  Total Score = 17,061

Club:

Comments:

Was under the wx all w/e long, so manage around 45-50 minutes @ SR Sat morning
and 45-50 minutes right at the end.  I suspect condx were good.

 The EU's were in pretty fair right at the end, some 559-569 (no preamp) on my
inverted L, but I could only get a certain Portuguese stn to hear me.

I did hear K5WA Sat morning about 539 working HL's and JA's but couldn't get
Bob to hear me off the side of whatever he was using for a RX antenna, hi !
You probably worked VE9CB or ML up here for the mult.

Played in the VHF contest a bit Sunday and left the cluster on and accidentally
spotted a Cpl EU's well before SS here, so just left it on and claiming
assisted, though I doubt any Q's were the result of a populated bandmap, so I
don't normally click and pounce, but tune my radio.

Shame I was sick. I think I might've enjoyed this one.

73 de Mike VE9AA
IC-7410, 50' inv L....no listening antennas....N1MM+