[3830] CQ160 CW HK1X Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claver.1967@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW HK1X Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 01:42:15 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: HK1X
Operator(s): HK1X
Station: HK1X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BOLIVAR
Operating Time (hrs): 21.39

Total:  QSOs = 612  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 52  Total Score = 584,600

Club: DXARC COLOMBIA

Comments:

Many thanks for all people works me in contest and my apologies those who do not
listen. Its my first time that I works making an assembly alone from
"cero".
I was work 2 days under the harsh sun (35 and 37 C )in put several antennas for
contest in front the beach in a Friend House near my house.
I was work with a simple inverted V dipole and sometimes with Inverted L for
transmission, Icom 756 pro II and TL 922 (700 watts).
For reception I was work with a Pennant in 2 directions NE and Back.
Also I put a BOG beverages on the ground with reverse mode KD1SV box listening
NE and Back too.
The reception experience was good respect with the only one contest works in my
life ,I think 160 contest in 2005 without any RX antenna.
Now this is my first original experience in 160 meters. Conditions in front the
beach be very really interesting.
I try to do more tests with RX antennas to find the most suited to the site,
the beach.
I am very happy with this new experience,I hope to get 160 meters this band the
best and optimal installation in the future. Hope so.
Many thanks again to all people help me via phone and email to make this show a
reality HK1MW, HK1N, HK1R, HK1T and KD1SV.

See you friends  in ARRL in HK1NA Contest station my team group.
73s
Pedro
HK1X