[3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 09:20:29 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 775  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 60  Total Score = 316,017

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

One of my favorites every year. Lots of dx but hard to qso dx through all the
USA cq machines. Many times I had a qso with dx with my friend w2gd or
nr4m,k3zm et al, telling me I am a dupe. Such is life on 160. No great dx did
log a JA and kl7. Tough qso's with cw5w,ce3ct,pw2d. Summer qrn must be terrible
south of the equator.

I apologize to kl7sb and kevin n4km, dl7bw for not going M/S. I improvised my
antennas. Several beverages where broken and my phase verticals just not
working. Took phase box off line and feed each tower direct and phased the two
in the house with array solutions box.
It actually worked great and all of this done after start time of 2200z. If I
would have known maybe would have went M/S but we get killed by K0DI and his
great operating site and 4 man crew. Just cant compete for Florida honors when
they are on the air.

I need to get a guest op like 10 meter op n4km who wants to operate and I
become a spectator as my bio ryhtyms are completely screwed as I type this at 4
am.

My annual quest to get all 50 states was foiled by South Dakota. Why do people
in SD not answer my CQ's?? Others got them. Durn!!