[3830] CQ160 CW LX7I(DL3BPC) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronbpc@freenet.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LX7I(DL3BPC) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:03:10 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL3BPC
Station: LX7I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs): 29:48

Total:  QSOs = 1604  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 75  Total Score = 1,062,432

Club:

Comments:

Nice one !

Condx to NA were better than last years, but no nice run to JA like in previous
years. The QRM in EU is tremendous and it seems to getting worse every year,
were many EU stations cramp themselves into the JA band hoping for an opening.
Latecomers do not find a QRG below 1825 and after 10 seconds of
non-transmitting the QRG may be gone ... All in all not a good prerequisite to
work those weak DX multies.

17 x JA
202 x US

Nice to work "my fellow countryman" DU7ET for the first time.

The station worked fine, only the SA Beverage got damaged by the storm, this
probably did cost me a few SA multies.

Many thanks again to Philippe LX2A for the support during set-up and letting me
using his great station.

We will probably do this all again in 2017 ...

73 Ron
DL3BPC
DU3BC