[3830] CQ160 CW S51V Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW S51V Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:29:30 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S51V
Operator(s): S51V S57DX S57UN S57K S58MU S59A
Station: S51V

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MOTA
Operating Time (hrs): 37,5

Total:  QSOs = 1733  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 81  Total Score = 1,317,834

Club:

Comments:

This time we upgrade our setup. We use four interlocked stations (2x TS590,
FT1000, TS850) + PA
- TX antenna: 4SQ and inv V.
- RX: 7 beverages separated about 400m away from TX antennas
- 10in/4out S57K RX switch

Amazing is first hour with 279 calls in the log. We do our best in avarage
conditions and there is 230 US and 70 JA calls in log.
We LIKE this contest and we LIKE Silvo's location in Prlekija near river Mura.
Beautiful flat landscape and friendly farmers gives us opportunity to compete
with best teams in the world. Thanks Silvo (S51V) and his sister Silva for
hospitality!

It's fun and we LIKE! this!

Thanks all for Qso's and see you in SSB part!

73's!

For S51V team
Sandi S57K