[3830] NA Sprint CW K7JR(KL9A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7JR(KL9A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:11:40 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: K7JR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

   80:  104
   40:  114
   20:   96
---------------------

Club:

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Bands were great, activity was great... everything was great!

Accidentally hit the master power switch to all of the gear during peak 20m.
Panic moment!  Only lost 3 minutes at least.  The downside was I had to unplug
the heater because it was over loading the outlet.  Got down to 44F in the
garage by the end.  Hard to type and send!  All hand keying because keyboard
keying is boring with 1 radio.  Sorry for lid sending.

Pretty sure I was in a different contest than N6MJ.

I keep thinking I will figure out how to sprint one day, but so far it just
isn't happening.

SO1R, 2 band changes, remote.

CU in ARRL DX CW!!!!

-Chris KL9A