[3830] NA Sprint CW K9AA(K9PG) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paulk9pg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K9AA(K9PG) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:33:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K9AA
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9PG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

   80:   83
   40:  107
   20:   56
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Groundhog

Comments:

I'm used to getting beat out in pile ups in this one..... but PC problems added
to the frustration.  Something was sporadically making my newer PC lock up for
about 15 seconds after logging a Q... happened about 20 or 30 times.... so
someone would come back to me when it was my freq and I wouldn't be able to
send anything.... I wasn't ignoring anyone, it just happened.... sorry.

People really need to listen for the QSL or R or TU or dit dit or some sort of
acknowledgement before dumping their call.  I had to ask for several repeats...
but those weren't heard because of this.   Only 1 person is gonna get a NIL for
that....but it's their own fault.... and they should know better.