[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 07:37:34 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  117
   40:  148
   20:  114
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Oregon Sprinters

Comments:

Conditions were awesome - except maybe 20 got a little echoey.  Thanks for the
QSOs!!

Antennas were essentially dipoles as two elements of my Steppir are stuck on 30
meters.  However, it didn't seem to hold me back too much.  Used the 80 meter
dipole as a 20 meter antenna after QSYing to 40 meters to enable SO2R.  Ended
up with 68 band changes.