[3830] NA Sprint CW G4PIQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW G4PIQ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 09:18:37 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: G4PIQ
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4PIQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO02od
Operating Time (hrs): 1.45

   80:   4     0:10
   40:  55     1:35
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  59     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,593

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Nice to join in from across the pond. Plenty of very slick operating. Usually at
the bottom of the pile-up here which made it slow going. 80m signals were
generally very multi-path and difficult to copy at high speed with a few
exceptions from folks on the East Coast. It was late and I was tired so went to
bed quickly after arriving on 80.

Had a few instances of insistent use of NA NA after I called and one station
who said No EU.

If only the Eu Sprints had ever had this level of activity!

K3 + Alpha 87A
Dipoles @ 55/60ft

73

Andy, G4PIQ