[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KC8UDV SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc8udv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KC8UDV SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 02:26:44 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  63     31  Total Score = 1,953

Club:

Comments:

My station has been off the air for 10 years, and am glad to finally be back on
the air. I did not get to operate as much as I would have liked to.  Conditions
were rough on 6 and my 432 antenna is mounted backwards on the mast (don't ask),
which made things challenging  to say the least.  I was happy how my minimalist
set up worked and was glad to work several new stations and grids. CU in the
next test 73, KC8UDV