[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:07:53 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 17

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  13     10
   15:  23     23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     33  Total Score = 1,188

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Got late start and still fighting receiver issues.  But, huge thanks to all who
gave me a Q today.  Lots of non-members who I hope we can recruit.  All were
very good operators.

And, doggone it....my cross-town rival, Joe AB5OR, reports that he worked QRP
from his business location and still beat me!  Of course, he worked an hour and
I got only half an hour.  But, that's still mighty awesome with his KX3 and less
than optimum antennas.  Somehow, this 'back seat to Joe' is getting to be quite
regular, so I suppose I should consider it comfortable.  Ha!

All my best to all of you.  Maybe...just maybe, I will invade your CWT party at
0300z.  Gotta get up around 3 AM here for a 4:45 departure, so--ah, maybe NOT.

Great to hear and work our good friend, Bert, F6HKA today.  And, it's always a
fun treat to answer a CQ from W7SW, who reigned as "WHO" today.
Maybe Scotty was honoring that famous radio station in Des Moines.  Think so?
Or, maybe it was the rock band.

OK, enough of this.  Y'all move right on to the next comment, but I surely have
fun with my CWOps brethren and sistren.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'