[3830] ARRLDX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:04:15 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waimarama Heights
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:   94    35
   40:  533    55
   20:  280    46
   15:  452    55
   10:  573    52
-------------------
Total: 1932   243  Total Score = 13,890,203

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Around 25 of above QSO's are dupes and KL/KH6/XE stations that insisted in
working me. May be it was related to my low power entry but it felt like
activity level was reduced over the last years. While day was still very busy
things went very slow on day two.
The UTC morning of day two was a total miss of NA on 20m SP. I could hear Asia
and South America calling but only a few big guns from USA. 100 W on 160m was
not enough to get me heard in NA.
Thank you all for the contacts.

73 Holger
Rig: K3