[3830] ARRLDX CW ZF1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZF1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:06:13 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF1A
Operator(s): K6AM N6MJ
Station: ZF1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  519    56
   80:  934    59
   40: 1402    61
   20: 1462    61
   15: 1656    60
   10:  784    59
-------------------
Total: 6757   356  Total Score = 7,212,204

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

WRTC champ Dan, N6MJ returned to ZF on the heels of his recent amazing win in
the CQWW CW last year.  He joined me again for his second M/S outing under the
sun.

Bands were better than expected but not as good as last year.  10M opened late
and closed early here which cost us about 500 Q's below the competition.  We
had some noise that popped up just before sundown on 20 - 10 but signals were
mostly good enough to be heard.

The station is in great shape and there were no real technical problems other
than operator errors.

All in all we did about as well as we could.

Congrats to Dan's WRTC partner, Chris, KL9A and his team at TI5W for an
outstanding job.

John, K6AM