[3830] ARRLDX CW KH7M(NA2U) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cwman@juno.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH7M(NA2U) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:08:16 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: KH6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 36:58

  160:  213    45
   80:  421    53
   40:  693    58
   20:  679    56
   15: 1101    60
   10:  834    54
-------------------
Total: 3941   326  Total Score = 3,854,298

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well, THAT was FUN.  Another opportunity to escape my HOA antenna-restricted
community in Arizona and use real antennas on the Big Island.  Everthing worked
well.  Forty-two minutes of my off-time was due to a total power failure from
0520-0600 UTC on Sunday.  The balance of off-time was mostly bad sleep (better
than no sleep).

My goal was 4000 Qs and 3,941 is close enough for government work.

My hosts Max, KH6ZM, and his XYL, Kathy, are keeping me well fed which is
important in ham radio!

Now for a week of R&R and then I'm back here for the phone contest.  Let's
contest!!!

73 and aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii,

Fred/KH6/NA2U