[3830] ARRLDX CW NI7R SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r45b@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NI7R SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:13:42 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   36    24
   40:  118    55
   20:   85    51
   15:  137    58
   10:   45    25
-------------------
Total:  421   213  Total Score = 269,019

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference a year makes. Last year I had twice as many QSOs with my, not
small, but microscopic station. For me, with my HOA restricted temporary
antennas, band conditions started out okay, but were pretty bad by Sunday
afternoon. So, rather than torture myself, I knocked off about 2 PM Sunday and
made some of my favorite Chipotle Chicken Chili. Yum Yum!