[3830] ARRLDX CW HA3LN SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba@ha3ln.hu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HA3LN SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:25:44 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HA3LN
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:   46    22
   20:    6     5
   15:   64    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  116    45  Total Score = 15,660

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

I spent very limited time on the bands. 20m seemed lousy, 15m was quite a
surprise being open late even on my vertical but 40m was interesting. During
the first night nice number of stations logged nothing special. Before the
contest end after my sunset I heard several stations coming through. VY2TT was
even strong. The interesting part was that this happened 100+ minutes before
the VY2 sunset. I reloaded win-test twice I thought it does not refresh the
greyline map… :-) Heard other signals even from FL but I could not go
through. In total low number of VE stations was heard.

I would like to congratulate to W3LPL, W0AIH, W2FU and W1VE who answered to my
“not-a-real-s-meter-destorying” CQs on 40m. I found 7001 clear once and
gave a try. Of course a bigger midwest station quickly took the freq
unfortunately without sending a “QRL?”. But anyway it was fun to run for
couple minutes with almost a “dipole on the ground”.  :-)

73!
Csaba  HA3LN
http://ha3ln.hu/