[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:23:40 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Babino brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 34:46
Radios: SO2R

  160:   56    18
   80:  118    32
   40:  481    50
   20:  482    54
   15:  283    54
   10:  110    29
-------------------
Total: 1530   237  Total Score = 1,087,830

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi guys!

I try to play this weekend SO2R in this always great contest. As usual too
little time to prepare all the stuff but anyway it was grate fun to play with
toys and you guys. Bad conditions on 40 and too tired first night. I played a
lot with two radios to keep awake. As predicted propagation were getting better
as time went. It culminate with vy nice early Sunday evening run on 10 and
terrific signals on 40 at NA sunrise few hours later. I love this game!

It was nice to follow live score server.

Used IC-7600, K2, OM-Power PAs and TX filters, W3LPL homemade RX filters.
Little bit insufficient antennas - just FB53, Verticals and wires and three
beverages. No rotation at all - winter and wind made a job o the hill. :)

Congrats to local big boys competitors and all participants!

CU next time!

73xv
Sale, 9A3XV