[3830] ARRLDX CW ON6NL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on6nl@scarlet.be
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ON6NL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:17:04 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    6     5
   80:  107    33
   40:  165    40
   20:  361    56
   15:  382    58
   10:   28    20
-------------------
Total: 1049   212  Total Score = 667,164

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Started untrained at the contest. Used heavily the RBN for state hunting and
CTRL-up/down mode brought in the same rates as calling CQ.
The first night 160 and 40 were poor but 80 great. Very strange.
The second night I tested if staying up all night is worth the effort.
I don't think my station and I are build for that....
The short 10 meter opening Sunday was fantastic. Very odd propagation like
a 2 meter sporadic-E opening bringing in Mid-West stations very clear but
only for a a minute.
Rig: IC756Pro2, ACOM1000
Ant.:KT34a, dipoles
Software: N1MM VE7CC (worked them both!)