[3830] ARRLDX CW 4O3A(9A3A/E73A) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 5b4ada@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 4O3A(9A3A/E73A) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:40:00 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ObosnikJN92hj
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Radios: SO2R

  160:   29    14
   80:  138    34
   40:  591    52
   20:  434    55
   15:  602    52
   10:   23    14
-------------------
Total: 1817   221  Total Score = 1,204,008

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

First night was quite slow, spent quite some time playing with 4O3A Genius
Interface Alternate CQ, which was useful to maximize short periods when
propagation on 80/160m allowed me to have mini-runs with 100w, increasing low
band multiplier total.

After some rest, started after local noon time and found 20/15m open. The best
hour was Saturday afternoon, unfortunately only two hours with rate over 100.
No signs of NA on 10m on Saturday, just barely audible NM4 station... although
the rate was slow, switching between 15/20m was cool, since there were no real
pile ups, at least I could maximize use of two bands opened at the same time.

Sunday was even worse, when I run out of big guns I could not attract too many

The good thing was dual CQ fine-tuning. Ranko's firmware guru Spider was again
making changes to allow more flexibility for dual CQ functionality. The IG is
now being customized based on the operator's needs and can independently
perform several scenarios, with easy access through IG menu button. As it also
allows using OTRSP scenarios from WT. Quite unique approach, the wish list can
be easily accessible by upgrading firmware - I've done it at least twice during
the contest....++TU-- to Ranko and his team again for the excellent support!

73 to all, good to work many NA friends.

Ivo I7/9A3A/E73A

Gross QSOs=1868        Dupes=51        Net QSOs=1817

Unique callsigns worked = 985

The best 60 minute rate was 146/hour from 1505 to 1604
The best 30 minute rate was 152/hour from 1538 to 1607
The best 10 minute rate was 192/hour from 1400 to 1409

The best 1 minute rates were:
 5 QSOs/minute    1 times.
 4 QSOs/minute   25 times.
 3 QSOs/minute  136 times.
 2 QSOs/minute  318 times.
 1 QSOs/minute  668 times.

There were 273 bandchanges and 111 (6.1%) probable 2nd radio QSOs.