[3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:56:57 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  202    45
   40:  350    47
   20:  334    45
   15:  178    30
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total: 1067   169  Total Score = 180,323

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

When the solar flux was less than 100, I knew it would be trouble for 10 meters
at our northern location. At this latitude 10 was totally dead, except for a
few SA. Missed all those mults on 10 that parts of the country were blessed
with. 15 seemed to close early. Goal was a 1000 Qs and made that, but fell way
short on mults and score suffered for that.
Thanks for all the Qs and lots of fun to always see familiar calls as well as
some new ones. A special thanks to those stations that moved to another band
for a mult for me. No Qs with WY,NE,UT or KH6.