[3830] CQ160 SSB PJ4DX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, teleniuslowe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB PJ4DX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:23:42 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 182  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 38  Total Score = 136,059

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

I really enjoyed this, my occasional foray on to 160m SSB! Living in Bonaire, it
is just a little too far away from both USA or Europe to run stations
successfully on SSB, so almost all my QSOs were by 'Search & Pounce'. Kudos
to DL0LH, S56P, S53O, F6GOX, 9A7DX, PA1NHZ, SV2DCD, RA1AOB, LY7A, OL7M, OK1KUW,
GM3PPG and UY0ZG, among others, for their great ears. Deafest station by far
was XE1RCS who was S9+25dB and who I must have called 50 or 60 times over the
weekend, but did not get even a "QRZ?" from him! Rig: FT-2000, Acom
1500 amp at 1kW to 70ft high quarter-wave inverted-L with elevated feedpoint
and radials. No separate receive antenna.