[3830] CQ160 SSB IH9A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB IH9A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:44:49 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: IH9A
Operator(s): IT9SPB IT9MYB IT9HBT IT9RGY RA6LBS IH9GPI
Station: IH9A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 835  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 63  Total Score = 723,579

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

What a week!
Arrived on Pantelleria on Monday, SPB MYB RGY LBS were planning to built
everything  quickly and have some rest before contest!

The wind changed our plan, so we putted only 27m Vertical MOMOBeam and a Dipole
instead of phased array!

Thanks to Andrey LBS and his fantastic devices We made 8 different antennas
(classic beverages, bogs and loop) shared in our 2 radio setup.

Then on Thursday night We made the inband switching device, for both TX and RX,
called "switching plate" as it is mounted on a plastic plate :)

All setup worked flexible and without problems then!

We had a lot of fun on the band, enjoyed the food and passito wine ;)
And we enjoyed natural hot water pools inside the rocks on the Mediteranean
seaside!!
For the first time in our life, we where in hot water next to the cold sea!

Looking forward for the next operation.
73, IT9SPB on behalf of "Bandit Team", inshallah.