[3830] SCQP N4IQ Multi-Op MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill.n4iq@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SCQP N4IQ Multi-Op MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 00:43:58 +0000
South Carolina QSO Party

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ AC4Q
Station: N4IQ

Class: Multi-Op MobileMixed LP
QTH: 5 Counties SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   43      2      0
   40:  244     73      0
   20:   90      5      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0
----------------------------
Total:  377     80      0  Mults = 89  Total Score = 141,777

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Multi Multi Mobile - Two mobile stations - AC4Q SSB & N4iQ CW

Finally got home - Phil (AC4Q) and I had a great time on Saturday.  Conditions
were really good on all the three bands we operated mobile.  Having the SCQP is
DEFINITELY better this time of the year - no bugs!!! and we didn't melt from
summer heat.  With winter conditions, 80M came alive just using a 12 Ft whip
... and included UA3AGW.   He must have some kind of 80M antenna system!
Worked him 80-40-20M.  Phil's half gallon SSB mobile station was in the repair
shop so he operated 100W from his truck.  Because of this and other problems
the number of SSB contacts was down from last year.  Again, I want to thank the
SCQP committee for all the hard work that went into this years event - new
rules, coordination with NC, great web site and tools, etc. etc.  Just a big
thanks - and also to the bonus stations WW4SF, N4HLH, W4CUE and the ops.  Can't
wait until next year.............

Bonus ww4sf : 40M CW and 20M CW = 700
Bonus N4HLH: 40M SSB = 350

Score:     Pts x  Multiplier =  Raw Score
              1593 x  89    =  140,727
               Bonus Pts    =    1,050
               Total Score =   141,777