[3830] NCQP WA6KHK SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, smag1040@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP WA6KHK SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:43:52 +0000
North Carolina QSO Party

Call: WA6KHK
Operator(s): WA6KHK
Station: WA6KHK

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:    9      3
   20:   52     21
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   61     24      0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 11,538

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who were willing to help me out here on the west coast.  Special
shout out to Joe, K4REB, who went out of his way to get 3 of my last 6 counties
in NC!  Also to KM4APN who got me Tyrell county (thanks Allen and Marc for
getting Tyrrell again later!).  Still a lot of guys running AND STAYING on 40
and 80 meters early.  I saw N5FPW spotted early on 40 meters in Clay county and
he NEVER came up to 20 meters to help out the west coast!!!  That is now one of
my last 2 counties in NC and 21 counties for all of the U.S.!!!  Come on guys!
Do some calls on 20 meters!  I am sure someone will spot you on the clusters!
Thanks again to those who went out of their way to help us out with emails and
phone calls.  You guys were great!