[3830] REF SSB F6GOX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] REF SSB F6GOX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:48:01 +0000
REF Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 24
Operating Time (hrs): 7:37

   80:   75    54
   40:  155    80
   20:  119    69
   15:  148    65
   10:   19    18
-------------------
Total:  516   286  Total Score = 706,706

Club:

Comments:

I have planed this year to share my time between the CQ 160 SSB and the REF SSB
contest. For this national contest, the goal was to participate, give the
"24" multiplier to the competitors and fundamentally meet friends.
Others activities are in competition so I was on the air time to time, about 7
hours and half. I stay one hour on the 10 meters band, which was open the
sunday afternoon with qso to FG, FM, YV. 10 French departments were also
contacted from all parts of the mainland. Best 73 Laurent