[3830] CQ160 SSB K2AV Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K2AV Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 00:58:11 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 186  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 5  Total Score = 18,832

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Station: K3 + 8410, TX wire 55 foot vertical 87 foot horizontal over FCP at 11
feet. RX loops on ground.

Speaking at funeral of W0UCE on Saturday prevented my usual up all night sleep
all day approach to 160 contests. Got in enough time, though to get some ideas
on improving my SSB performance. Hit 300 on the rate meter with some 5 QSO
minutes. But had to hit the hay early and get it out of my mind to be all there
for my buddy Jack's funeral. RIP OM. You and Chef Archie will be missed
terribly.

73, Guy K2AV