[3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 04:22:05 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 3

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vanccouver
Operating Time (hrs): :57

  160:
   80:  10      9
   40:  48     48
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  58     57  Total Score = 3,306

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was better.  Started on 40 as 20 dead up here.  Signals were mostly
very good and not much QRN or QSB.  I think this is the first time I've heard
(and worked) VE2FK & V26M.  Mostly S@P picking off mults but did have a
nice little run of 25 Qs @ 91/hr

Moved to 80 at 0344, figuring I'd better get to where the activity is.  Signals
not nearly as good, requiring lots of fills so rate went down.  Tghought at
first I might make 100 Qss again but it was not to be.

Took a quick peek at 160 near the end.  Heard some sigs but no one heard me.
Right at 03:57 I did something dumb and the amp shut down.  Takes 3 min to
start up again so I'm done.

Oh well, way better than the last several outings.

See you next time.

73, Jim  VE7FO