[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2FF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2FF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 23:24:21 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    2     2
   20:  188    70
   15:  169    67
   10:   94    44
-------------------
Total:  454   183  Total Score = 248,697

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Signals were weak especially on 10 meters.  I was frequently shocked when
stations came back to my 100 watts.  Sunday was the worst.  Stations were right
at the noise level and I had to wait for them to come back to me the second or
third time with the SLOW QSB I experienced here.  In addition I had noise when
I pointed north and north east.  Apparently winter storms have again loosed
hardware on local power poles.

Thanks to all the DX stations that came back to my packet pouncing.