[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3XF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3XF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 23:29:18 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3XF
Operator(s): N3XF
Station: N3XF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0
   80:   30    23
   40:   44    34
   20:  175    70
   15:  227    70
   10:  159    54
-------------------
Total:  635   251  Total Score = 478,155

Club:

Comments:

I'm not much of a phone operator, but really enjoyed the contest. 20, 15 and 10
had low noise level here which made operating less tiring. It was great running
into many friends on the bands. I do have to laugh when some EU stations say
59500 and they are as wide as a barn door and full of distortion. I was really
pleased to have 15 so good for the weekend. It was my best band by far.