[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4YA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4xfa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4YA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:23:22 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4YA
Operator(s): N4YA
Station: N4YA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 27:43

  160:   17    15
   80:   88    47
   40:  191    72
   20:  357    93
   15:  210    87
   10:  168    71
-------------------
Total: 1031   385  Total Score = 1,188,495

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

First contest with the newly assigned call sign, N4YA.  It was nice to have such
a shorter call, but I found myself trying to say N4XFA a lot.  Thanks go out to
O-B-One Kanobe, a/k/a: Mike Greenway, K4PI, for the help and design of my new
Tee antenna that I used on 80 Meters, it absolutely screamed!

I managed to get enough off time to build my two boys' pinewood derby cars, so
I kept mama happy!

Equipment: Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mk5, Alpha 87A amplifier, Hy-gain TH-7 up 80 feet,
Cushcraft XM-240 up 100 feet, Tee antenna for 80, dipole for 160, and a 500
foot beverage receive antenna pointing NE, which worked amazing.

This was my first time running assisted and N1MM worked amazingly for this
class.  I really enjoyed the features.

This was a pretty good run; however, once I implement some new ideas, I think I
will do even better in the future.

73's and see y'all in the pile ups!
Chris
N4YA