[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4AAW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4AAW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4AAW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 01:25:38 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4AAW
Operator(s): K3TN K4XD K6CT KJ0D KU1CW N1RM W3UL W4AAW W4TMO
Station: W4AAW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 41.25
Remote Operation

  160:   32    22
   80:  124    56
   40:  327    88
   20:  834   110
   15:  736   107
   10:  388    91
-------------------
Total: 2481   474  Total Score = 3,527,982

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We would like to thank Mr. Murphy for visiting us.  Massive Internet problems
with the K3/RemoteRig setup kicked the slats from under the first several
hours.  We got WAAAAAY behind and never caught up.  Then, for some reason
(which we WILL track down), the 10M and 20M rotors required frequent resetting.

Special kudos to W3UL, W4TMO and KU1CW for amazing BIC time and results.

Operator locations:

Republic of Panama: HP/K6CT
North Carolina:     W4TMO, K4XD
Maryland:           K3TN, W3UL